Elections are a lot of work. We need your help! Here are some of the ways you can help us:
Vote for Blong on November 6, 2018 in the General Election.
Early voting starts September 21, 2018. For more info on early voting in Minneapolis, visit: http://vote.minneapolismn.gov/voters/ABSENTEE . For early voting in other cities, visit: https://www.sos.state.mn.us/elections-voting/other-ways-to-vote/cities-and-towns-with-in-person-absentee-voting/
You can pre-register to vote online until October 16, 2018, at https://mnvotes.sos.state.mn.us/VoterRegistration/VoterRegistrationMain.aspx
- Donate money to the campaign or host a fundraiser
- Host a meet and greet with neighbors/friends/family
- Be listed as an endorser on the website and/or literature pieces
- Put up a lawn sign
- Make phone calls
- Knock on doors and talk to voters
- Drop literature pieces
- Provide snacks and drinks, lunch or dinner for volunteers
- Help in the office, stuffing envelopes, doing data entry, etc.
- Help with special events such as marching in a parade, tabling at an event, etc.
- If you want to be on our email list, drop us an email to let us know.